Tuesday 14 December 2010

Making the most of it

Hello world,

I'm feeling a little bit sad today, because I'm going home soon. Trying not to think about it though, because I really want to enjoy the last few days of my break.

This afternoon I'm going to take a walk across the moors, so that I can enjoy the scenery and make the most of the weather. I hope it doesn't snow after I leave, because I don't want to miss it!

Today's advent offer at ASDA is free delivery on kidswear (when you spend £15 or more), which will help me get a few last minute presents before I leave.

This Minnie Mouse dressing gown will be perfect for one of the elves - it even has little mouse ears and a bow on top. It's amazing what you can buy in the shops these days...

Minnie Mouse dressing gown with bows

No comments:

Post a Comment