Wednesday 15 December 2010

Going home

Wow. It's the end of my holiday already :(

I really don't feel like I've been here long enough to go home again!

I've had some amazing adventures around Great Britain and I've met some lovely people. I'm really glad I made time to stay at My Carrot because I've had time to relax and check out all of the the local sites. Highlights include the Ancient Unicorn, the Silver Swan and seeing the otters at the wildlife park.

Well done to everyone that found me at My Carrot - but if you haven't, don't fret - why not take a look at the route of my journey to see if it offers any clues? Click here to have a look.

Well, I'd best be off now - I've got to get home. I hope you've had fun reading about my travels.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Stuart x

No comments:

Post a Comment