Tuesday 23 November 2010

Relaxed and refreshed

Hello readers,

This is just a quick note to let you know what I've been up to since arriving at The Carrot.

I've had some very relaxing walks around the countryside during the day time and have spent the evenings resting. It's been lovely to go at my own pace, not rushing around trying to see everything (every time I look at the map I'm stunned by how far I have been).

I think I will to go to the North Pennines Wildlife Reserve tomorrow, which is home to otters, reindeer and wild birds. Luckily the reserve's very close to where I'm staying, so I can get there easily. I have never seen an otter up close before and I'm really looking forward to it.

There are also some nice shops around here, so I will have to check them out and see what they have to buy. That should keep me occupied for a couple of days at least.

I will blog again soon.

An otter by law_kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment