Monday 15 November 2010

Adventures in Lancashire

Happy Monday everyone!

This weekend has been great fun - I spent all of Saturday with my cousins Simon and Sarah, enjoying the sights and sounds of Aberystwyth, before going to Bangor on Sunday. I didn't stop there for too long though, because I don't want to mess up my plans: I have places to be!

This morning I arrived back in England. My first stop is going to be Preston, which seems to be quite a big town, with hundreds of shops. I am going to have a mooch around before going to Blackpool this afternoon. I want to visit as many places as I can before my holiday and I've heard that Blackpool is pretty amazing.

Oh, on the way here I crossed the River Ribble, which made me smile. It's such a nice name - it just trips off your tongue. Check out this is an amazing picture I found online:

River Ribble by Will Gallear

No comments:

Post a Comment