Monday 1 November 2010

Spooky Halloween fun

Wow, what a weekend?!

I have never celebrated Halloween before, but it's really big in Scotland. All of the local children dress up and go trick or treating. They put in so much effort. I wish I could have dressed up too - I wanted to be a skeleton, but the costumes don't come in my size. :(

When I got into the City on Saturday night I was a little bit scared. I was followed by ghosts as I walked past the spooky old Castle. When I realised that they were talking about X Factor, I felt a bit better - I don't think real ghosts watch X Factor. I wouldn't be surprised if the Castle is haunted though, because it's so old.

I think I'm going to stay here for a couple of days - there is so much to do. I might even find Jim the Carpenter, because he might be picking up some spare parts in the City.

Spooky Edinburgh Castle - by http2007


No comments:

Post a Comment