Wednesday 10 November 2010

A fine city

I've been wandering around aimlessly for quite some time now, so I've planned out a route for the rest of my trip. It will take me around most of the UK looking for Jim, so hopefully I'll find him. When I get to the end of the trip, I will have a nice relaxing holiday somewhere too.

Today I'm in Norwich. There is a road sign as you get near that says 'Welcome to Norwich, a fine city'. And the sign wasn't lying - it is a fine city. I've already been to the Forum, which is amazing. It's a huge glass building in the middle of town. I've never seen anything like it before.


It'd be great to take a look around the whole city, but I doubt I'll  have time. Maybe I'll just have a look around the market this afternoon...

The Forum by .Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment