Friday 12 November 2010

Making friends in Aberystwyth

Long journey again yesterday, but I'm in Wales now! I've visited three countries in the last few weeks. I feel so well travelled!

My Mum said that if I was ever in Wales I should stop off in Aberystwyth and meet up with some of my cousins, because I've never met them before. Luckily they weren't too difficult to find, so I haven't taken too much of a detour. They live in a forest on the Hafod Estate, which is very picturesque at this time of year.

Simon and Sarah are both very nice. We have so much in common - it's weird because we haven't been in touch. They showed me all around the forest, which has been a nice break from town. Later they're going to introduce me to their friends.

I would like them to come with me on my holiday, to the carrot at the end of my trip, but they're so busy. I guess I will just have to carry on alone...


Haford, Aberystwyth - GanMed64

No comments:

Post a Comment